mardi 2 février 2010

Cardinal

Cardinal de Roman Diaz (Origami Essence). Plié dans un contrecollé momigami/soie de 20 x 20 cm.




4 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

Mes felicitations, Yann!! Il ya longtemps que je lis ton blog et ça me plaît beaucoup, vous pliez super bien!

Anonyme a dit…

Ola, what's up amigos? :)
I will be glad to receive any help at the beginning.
Thanks and good luck everyone! ;)

Anonyme a dit…

Hullo Everyone, They call me orieworia felt I should say Hallo.Fairly I am unknown to this website, discovered it by chance while browsing a number of fora. Out of many boards I discovered this boards is very well put togetehr and I am very happy to post this to erverybody. It gives me great joy and happiness to say Hello. I think people get the ideas about the various topic through this place and this is the most rewarding method to propagate out the concepts.

OriS a dit…

j'l'adore ce cardinal, en plus c'est un excellent choix de papier !